Friday, June 12, 2009

The purpose of the blog.

If you know me well, you know I'm not a "blogger". So, some of you may be surprised that I "caved in" to the blogging world. Sorry to disappoint you, but really the only reason for this blog is to keep everyone updated on what's been going on with the pregnancy.

I will be on bed rest for the duration of the pregnancy and even though things are looking up, we aren't completely out of the water. We have really appreciated everyone's prayers and support and want to keep everyone as updated as possible.

I hope not to get sucked in and ramble about things that you don't care to read about. I will try my best not to let the bed rest boredom get the best of me and will let you know what posts are important updates and what are just random meaningless thoughts :)

That's about it for now! It might be a few days before the next update. We are at a hotel tonight since we don't have power so we're taking advantage of internet access while we have it. Off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

*The Butler's* | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates